Am I Really Pregnant?
Overwhelmed by the possible unplanned pregnancy you could be experiencing? You are not alone. The only way to know for sure if you’re pregnant is to receive medical-grade pregnancy testing and an ultrasound! We can help with no-cost pregnancy services.
Is An Ultrasound Necessary?
If your test result is positive, we recommend receiving an ultrasound at no cost to medically confirm your pregnancy. An ultrasound is needed to confirm three vital details of your pregnancy, including:
- How far along you are in your pregnancy
- The viability of your pregnancy (if there is a heartbeat)
- The location of your pregnancy (if it’s growing within your uterus or not)
What Are the Risks of Abortion?
According to Medline Plus, common risks of surgical abortion include:
- Damage to the womb or cervix
- Uterine perforation (accidentally putting a hole in the uterus with one of the instruments used)
- Excessive bleeding
- Infection of the uterus or fallopian tubes
- Scarring of the inside of the uterus
- Reaction to the medicines or anesthesia, such as problems breathing
The Mayo Clinic shares common risks of medication abortion, including:
- Incomplete abortion (which may need to be followed by surgical abortion)
- Heavy and prolonged bleeding
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
Are Your Services Free?
Yes, we are here to help relieve some of the pressure that comes with an unplanned pregnancy, including financial challenges. We offer all of our services and support at no cost to you.
Can I Bring Someone to My Appointment?
Of course! Bring a friend, family member, or your partner along with you to your appointment. We want you to feel comfortable at your appointment!